TERESA B. DAGGETT
Teresa’s practice focuses on corporate and securities law. She has over 20 years of experience working at private firms and in-house legal departments. Teresa provides personalized service to large and small businesses, entrepreneurs, startups, and investors.
Her work includes incorporations, LLC formation, contracts, employment issues, cannabis businesses, protection of intellectual property, sales of debt and equity (securities law), mergers and acquisitions, and business tax matters.
Teresa enjoys working with technology-based and traditional businesses, valuing the old adage, “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” Teresa’s clients benefit from the wisdom and passion she brings to her advice and solutions, all of which are designed to create real, bottom-line value.
Teresa has been recognized by Super Lawyers® magazine. This is a designation reserved for fewer than five percent of all lawyers in Washington State.
- Represented aquaculture corporation based in the Netherlands with stock purchase of affiliated real estate and aquaculture corporation in Washington.
- Represented sellers of agricultural company in Eastern Washington.
- Represented a buyer of medical equipment business in a sale that was worth $2.4 million.
- Represented owners of musical instrument company in the asset sale of a twenty-year-old business.
- Advised real estate company regarding sale of interests.
- Continued representation of software development company with affiliates in China.
- Continued representation of IT services provider with affiliates in England and India.
- Continued representation of biotechnology business based in Alaska.
Teresa hails from Kentucky. After a post-undergraduate trip to the Pacific Northwest, she fell in love with the Seattle area and chose to call the Emerald City home. She and her husband enjoy traveling and sharing stories from their adventures.
- University of Washington School of Law, J.D.
- University of Kentucky, B.A.
MEMBERSHIPS & RECOGNITION
- Legal Employers Advancing Diversity in Washington (LEAD-WA)
- King County Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- Entrepreneurial Law Clinic Volunteer
- Latina/o Bar Association’s Legal Clinic Volunteer
- Sons of Norway, Edmonds Lodge
- University of Washington School of Law Volunteer