TERESA B. DAGGETT
Teresa’s practice focuses on corporate and securities law, with over twenty years of experience at both major firms and in-house legal departments. She provides personalized service to large and small businesses, entrepreneurs, startups and investors.
Teresa’s work includes incorporations, LLC formations, contracts, employment issues, cannabis businesses, protection of intellectual property, sales of debt and equity (securities law), mergers and acquisitions, and business tax matters.
She enjoys working with technology-based and traditional businesses, valuing the old adage, “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure”. Teresa’s clients benefit from her services, which are designed to bring real, bottom-line value to all of her matters.
Teresa has been recognized by Super Lawyers® magazine. This is a designation reserved for fewer than five percent of all lawyers in Washington State.
- Represented aquaculture corporation based in Netherlands with stock purchase of affiliated real estate and aquaculture corporation in Washington.
- Represented sellers of agricultural company in Eastern Washington.
- Represented a buyer of medical equipment business in a sale that was worth $2.4 million.
- Represented owners of musical instrument company in the asset sale of a twenty-year-old business.
- Advised real estate company regarding sale of interests.
- Continued representation of software development company with affiliates in China.
- Continued representation of IT services provider with affiliates in England and India.
- Continued representation of biotechnology business based in Alaska.
Teresa hails from Kentucky but, after a post-undergraduate visit to the Pacific Northwest, she fell in love with the Seattle area, choosing to call the Emerald City home. She and her husband enjoy traveling, and sharing stories from their adventures.
- University of Washington School of Law, J.D.
- University of Kentucky, B.A.
MEMBERSHIPS & RECOGNITION
- Legal Employers Advancing Diversity in Washington (LEAD-WA)
- King County Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- Entrepreneurial Law Clinic Volunteer
- Latina/o Bar Association’s Legal Clinic Volunteer
- Sons of Norway, Edmonds Lodge
- University of Washington School of Law Volunteer