ROBERT F. BAKER
Robbie provides counsel to individuals, families and businesses on matters involving income, estate and gift tax planning. He represents many businesses in transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, succession planning and organization strategies. Robbie also handles probate and trust matters and designs estate plans for clients of all financial means. His tax background cements his relationship with clients for both business and estate planning purposes.
- Advises clients concerning business structure, reorganization and succession strategies
- Serves as outside general counsel for other professional service firms, including accounting and law firms
- Advises clients on family wealth succession strategies and designs plans which address the income, gift and estate tax ramifications of the client’s personal objectives
- Provides counsel in regard to probate and trust administration matters
Robbie lives on Bainbridge Island with his wife, Robin. He is a devoted father and grandfather. He enjoys many outdoor activities, especially golf (despite his handicap).
- New York University, L.L.M. in Taxation
- University of Tennessee College of Law, J.D., Order of the Coif
- Linfield College, B.A.
- United States Navy Lt. JG
MEMBERSHIPS & RECOGNITION
- King County Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- AV Preeminent rating, Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory