Maxwell B. Glasson
Maxwell’s real estate practice advises a wide range of patrons, including buyers, sellers, developers, landlords, tenants and lenders. He represents clients in both commercial and residential transactions. Max has extensive background in real estate, as an appraiser and attorney. This perspective allows him to anaylze complex cases and permits him to work alongside clients to help them achieve goals in the most efficient way possible.
- Negotiated boundary line, development, special use and permitting issues between homeowners, regional authorities, state lands and municipal offices
- Drafted and facilitated numerous commercial and residential real estate purchase and sale agreements, for development in addition to continuation of existing uses
- Supported all stages of property leasing, including purchase and sale, title and boundary issues and drafting of agreements
- Assisted with formation of small businesses, giving guidance on day-to-day transactions and dealings, also drafting contracts and providing negotiation services
Originally from the Lake Tahoe area, Max moved to Seattle for his undergraduate degree at the University of Washington. He recently moved back to Seattle with his wife and son. He enjoys spending as much time in the mountains as possible, enjoying the Northwest’s plethora of outdoor activities with his family.
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, CA, J.D., Corporate Specialization
- University of Washington, B.A.
MEMBERSHIPS & RECOGNITION
- Washington State Bar Association
- California State Bar Association
- Nevada State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Former member of Rotary International