KEVIN C. EGGERS
Kevin represents individuals and businesses in matters related to real estate, employment and corporate law, drawing upon his diverse experience to help clients navigate and solve complicated legal problems.
Prior to joining Socius Law Group, Kevin served as a law clerk for the Honorable Anne Schindler of the Washington State Court of Appeals, and as a staff attorney for the Northwest Consumer Law Center, where he represented low-income clients in consumer related disputes.
During law school, Kevin externed for the Honorable Ronald B. Leighton of the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington and served as a member of the Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court team.
Kevin is a fifth-generation Idahoan who has called Seattle home for more than ten years. As a recreational soccer player and bicyclist, he can often be found on the soccer field or along one of Washington’s many bike trails.
- University of Washington School of Law, J.D.
- Seattle University, B.A., Philosophy
MEMBERSHIPS & RECOGNITION
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Harry S. Truman Scholar
- Commissioner for City of Seattle Commission for People with Disabilities
- King County Debt Clinic Volunteer
- Seattle University Board of Trustees, Member
- Western Washington Bankruptcy Clinic Volunteer