JASON C. HOLLOWAY
Jason is an astute advisor, skilled negotiator and formidable litigator for clients navigating a range of matrimonial and family law matters, particularly involving complex financial and property issues. Jason’s clientele includes successful executives, entrepreneurs, business owners and professionals, elected officials, celebrities, trust beneficiaries, and non-working spouses. The diversity of his clients is matched by the breadth of issues he handles, including stock and executive compensation plans, closely held business interests, asset tracing, trusts, tax, real and commercial property, as well as child custody and parenting disputes.
Jason is a seasoned advocate for his clients in the courtroom. His no-nonsense approach to client counseling adds great value to identifying best strategies for achieving desired outcomes, whether through negotiation or litigation. Outside of his litigation practice, Jason works with clients to develop sustainable relationship and property status contracts, including pre-nuptial and post-nuptial, cohabitation, and assisted reproduction agreements.
Jason also works as a mediator and as collaborative law counsel.
Jason is a native Pacific Northwesterner, having emigrated from Oregon after law school. He lives with his husband and their young son in Seattle. Having enjoyed years of international travel before becoming parents, the couple’s next adventure will be finding how best to incorporate their little nomad on their journeys.
- Willamette University School of Law, J.D.
- Associate Editor, Willamette Law Review
- Bard College, B.A.
MEMBERSHIPS & RECOGNITION
- Fellow, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- Fellow, American Bar Foundation
- AV Preeminent rating, Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- King County Collaborative Law
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Mediator, Volunteer Family Law Settlement Conference Program
- Vice Chair, Custody Committee, American Bar Association – Family Law Section, 2015-2016
- Past President and Board Member, QLaw, the LGBT Bar Association of Washington, 2011-2016
- Trustee, LGBT Law Section, Washington State Bar Association, 2016-2017
- Board Member, University Family YMCA, 2013-2014