ADAM R. ASHER
Adam is currently representing clients in real estate litigation and advising small and medium-sized companies involved in business disputes. Before joining Socius, Adam’s practice included representing clients involved in litigation in the areas of complex construction defect, products liability, real estate and breach of contract actions. His courtroom experience includes both trials and motions practice.
Super Lawyers® magazine has recognized Adam’s achievements by naming him to the Rising Stars list for 2010-2012 and 2015-2017. This designation is reserved for fewer than 2.5 percent of all lawyers in Washington State.
Adam lives in Kirkland with his wife and two children. All four are avid football fans and can be found cheering on the Huskies and Seahawks.
- Seattle University School of Law, J.D. summa cum laude
- Research & Technical Editor, Seattle University Law Review
- Judicial Extern for the Honorable Thomas S. Zilly, United States District Court for the Western District of Washington
- University of Washington, B.A.
MEMBERSHIPS & RECOGNITION
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Washington Defense Trial Lawyers Association
- Rising Stars list, 2010 through 2012 and 2015 through 2017
SEMINARS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Adam R. Asher & Lucy Rake Bisognano, “Liquidated Damages: Back to the Basics and Special Issues Concerning Non-Refundable Extension Payments in Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreements,” Real Property, Probate & Trust Journal (Fall 2011)
- Eastside Legal Assistance Program, Volunteer Attorney